About Prudential Auto Insurance…
Founded in Newark, New Jersey, in 1875, Prudential Insurance originally started off selling burial insurance when the company was known as The Widows and Orphans Friendly Society.
Today, Prudential Insurance is part of Prudential Financial, a publicly-traded global Fortune 500 company with almost $900 billion in assets and offering its customers a wide range of insurance products and services, including homeowners insurance, personal liability insurance, annuities, retirement-related services and more.
|Coverage:||3.3 out of 5|
|Cost:||2.5 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||2.5 out of 5|
|Claims:||2.8 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Prudential Auto Insurance…
Four of the Nation’s top independent financial industry analysts – A.M. Best, Fitch, Moody’s, and S & P – give Prudential Insurance’s Financial Ratings high marks so their claims-paying ability is strong.
Prudential Auto Insurance isn’t just one of the country’s top car insurance companies, Fortune Magazine recently ranked Prudential Financial #2 on its list of the World’s Most Admired Companies.
Choose Prudential Auto Insurance because…
In addition to offering drivers affordable auto insurance quotes, Prudential Insurance also provides umbrella coverage, homeowners insurance, RV and personal watercraft coverage.
Prudential Auto Insurance coverage features a wide array of benefits and services. Including those found below:
- 12 Month Policies which ensure a driver’s low cost auto insurance premium is guaranteed for 12 months;
- Accident Forgiveness makes sure a driver’s insurance rate doesn’t go up if the driver was previously accident and ticket-free;
- Convenient Payment Options allow drivers to make their insurance payments through automatic bank deductions, online and even snail mail, and premiums can be paid in full or monthly and quarterly;
- New Car Replacement covers the cost of a brand new car when an insured car is totaled and it is less than a year old;
- Unlimited Rental will provide drivers a rental for as long as it takes for their insured car to be repaired at an approved body shop.
Discounts offered by Prudential Auto Insurance…
Prudential Insurance offers its customers a wide range of discounts – from those for impeccable driving records to professional associations – to choose from, in addition to their high quality low cost auto insurance.
Below are a few of the discounts available:
- Anti-Lock Brakes Discount for insured cars with a factory-installed ABS system;
- Anti-Theft Device Discount for insured cars with car alarms, disabling devices or other recovery devices;
- Good Student Discount allows drivers to save on car insurance by simply keeping a 3.0 GPA at school;
- Group Affiliation Discount for those drivers who are members of the 14,000 associations and groups that are part of Prudential’s affinity program;
- Multi-Car Discount allows drivers to save by insuring more than one vehicle on the same policy.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Prudential Car Insurance allows its customers to manage their insurance policy online through their eService program, which allows them to make changes to a policy, view policy information and pay their premium. Customer service representatives can also be reached via their Customer Response Center and their toll-free phone number.
Claims can be reported 24/7 online or through a claims representative and their toll-free phone number and repairs can be done at an approved repair shop or any repair shop a driver chooses.