About Fidelity Auto Insurance…
With a history dating back to 1847 when it was called Fidelity National and Chicago Title, the company is part of Fidelity National Finance and is now headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Today Fidelity Insurance is a global Fortune 500 Company, providing a wide range of financial products and personal insurance coverage backed by more than $7 billion.
|Coverage:||3.3 out of 5|
|Cost:||3.3 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||3.3 out of 5|
|Claims:||3.3 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Fidelity Auto Insurance…
Fidelity Insurance’s Financial Strength Ratings were given an Excellent rating by independent insurance analyst A.M. Best so its claims paying ability is strong.
Choose Fidelity Auto Insurance because…
Fidelity Auto Insurance can be found in all 50 states and in addition to affordable auto insurance quotes, Fidelity Insurance provides consumers a wide array of insurance products to include flood, personal and residential property insurance.
As one of the Nation’s top car insurance companies, Fidelity Auto Insurance has something for every budget.
Some of the world-class car insurance coverage offered by Fidelity Insurance includes the must-have basics required by most states, as well as affordable optional coverage features:
- Body Injury Liability Coverage covers personal assets by paying any claims caused by at-fault accidents;
- Collision Coverage for any damages to an insured vehicle, regardless of fault;
- Comprehensive Coverage for any non-collision damage caused to an insured vehicle is paid for through this coverage which also extends to the theft of personal property like luggage and clothing;
- Personal Injury Coverage pays for lost wages or other accident-related expenses for injured drivers or passengers in an accident in a covered vehicle;
- Property Damage Liability Coverage for damage to another driver’s vehicle or property in an at-fault accident is covered through this coverage;
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Coverage protects drivers from other motorists driving without insurance or driving without enough coverage;
- Towing Coverage in the event a covered car experiences a mechanical breakdown or is inoperable after an accident;
- Substitute Transportation Coverage in the unfortunate event an insured auto is stolen.
Discounts offered by Fidelity Auto Insurance…
Fidelity Insurance wouldn’t be one of the Nation’s top car insurance companies and part of a global Fortune 500 insurance company without offering plenty of discounts such as the ones below:
- Good Driver Discount which offers fastidious drivers that drive cautiously and stay accident-free;
- Good Student Discount for those motorists who keep a 3.0 GPA;
- Multiple Car Discount when drivers insure more than one car with Fidelity Insurance;
- Multi-Policy Discount saves money by combining a car and home insurance policy with Fidelity;
- Safety Device Discount for cars equipped with airbags and anti-lock brakes;
- Theft Prevention Discount for vehicles equipped with a qualified alarm.
Fidelity Insurance also provides policies for homes, condos, RV, umbrella coverage and much more.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Fidelity Auto insurance takes great pride in providing their customers quick and reliable customer service through their toll-free phone number or online. Claims processing can also be done via a toll-free phone, online or fax.