About Esurance Auto Insurance…
Founded in 1999, Esurance Auto Insurance started off modestly, offering low cost car insurance in only four states.
Today, Esurance Auto Insurance is one of top auto insurance companies in the Nation, providing car insurance quotes in 30 states. Esurance has also expanded its offerings to include motorcycle insurance, homeowners and renters insurance, and health and life insurance.
|Coverage:||5 out of 5|
|Cost:||5 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||5 out of 5|
|Claims:||2.3 out of 5|
Esurance was purchased earlier this year by insurance powerhouse Allstate Corporation, which is America’s largest publicly traded car insurer.
What the industry is saying about Esurance Auto Insurance…
Esurance was recognized this year by InformationWeek 500 for its cutting-edge mobile apps for smartphones such as the iPhone.
Esurance’s ability to pay customer claims is strong as its parent company’s Financial Strength Ratings get high marks from three of America’s top insurance analysts – A.M. Best, Moody’s, and S&P.
Esurance is also a mainstay on the J.D. Power and Associates National Auto Insurance Study, which rates customer satisfaction.
Choose Esurance Auto Insurance because…
From collector cars to snowmobile insurance, they can insurance just about anything, including boats and motorcycles. They even offer Mexico and Canada Travel Insurance and even insurance for cell phones.
Their convenient Coverage Counselor can quickly tell a customer the amount of car coverage they need and suggests coverage amounts for Collision Coverage, Comprehensive Deductible, Medical Payments, Uninsured Motorist Coverage, Rental Car Reimbursement, Emergency Road Service and more.
Esurance belongs to the Better Business Bureau Online, which ensures that their customers’ personal information will remain private and secure.
Its parent company – Allstate- is a Fortune 100 company with more than 80 years experience in the insurance field.
Discounts offered by Esurance Auto Insurance…
Esurance gives customers plenty of ways to save on premiums. Below are some of them.
- Claim-Free Discount – A reward for careful drivers staying free of claims for a certain amount of time.
- Fast 5 Discount – Customers can save when they start their quote online.
- Good Driver Discount – Esurance customers without at-fault accidents or speeding tickets could qualify.
- Homeowners Discount – Reserved for drivers that also insure their condo or home along with a vehicle.
- Multi-Car Discount – Insuring two or more cars on one policy may qualify for this discount.
- Paid in Full Discount – Paying the entire premium can earn a driver a savings of 10 percent on a premium.
- Switch & Save Discount – Jumping over to Esurance from another insurance company could save drivers money.
- Vehicle Safety Discount – Cars with safety devices like an ABS system or anti-theft system can save drivers money.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Esurance Auto Insurance customers can talk to a customer service representative anytime if they have questions regarding insurance coverage or insurance policy questions through their toll-free customer service phone number.
Filing claims is just as convenient and customers can file one online, via a toll-free phone number or even on-scene through the Esurance Mobile app for smartphones. The app allows customers to view their ID card, monitor repairs and payments, work straight with their dedicated claims representative and contact the repair or body shop directly. The app is available for iPhone, Android and smartphones with Windows Phone 7.
Also, repairs done through the E-star Direct Repair Program are guaranteed for life.