About Encompass Auto Insurance…
Formerly known as CNA Financial, the company was purchased by insurance heavyweight Allstate which renamed it in 2000. The name change better reflected Encompass offering a full line of personal insurance products instead of commercial insurance which was the focus of CNA Financial.
Today Encompass has over 3,000 insurance agents nationwide and insures over 1 million Americans.
|Coverage:||4.7 out of 5|
|Cost:||5 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||5 out of 5|
|Claims:||4.7 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Encompass Auto Insurance…
As one of the Nation’s best auto insurance companies, Encompass Auto Insurance is a mainstay on the yearly J.D. Power and Associates National Auto Insurance Study.
Its parent company’s Financial Ratings get very high marks from the Nation’s top Insurance analysts – A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s Investors Service.
Encompass Auto Insurance is part of the Trusted Choice network of insurance companies who are committed to their Pledge of Performance which requires companies to conduct their business ethically, treat their customers respectfully and with courtesy and even return phone calls and emails promptly, among other requirements.
Choose Encompass Auto Insurance because…
True to their name, Encompass insures everything from a classic Harley-Davidson to a new SUV, RVs to homes to boats, even offering Identity Theft protection. And their Universal Security Policy (USP) allows drivers to combine all under one policy, so drivers have a single monthly premium and a single renewal date.
Additional coverage through their USP includes coverage for car stereos, CD changer or any other factory installed electronic device. Another coverage option is Trip Interruption insurance which covers drivers for lodging and food in case their car breaks down on a road trip.
Their Pledge of Performance through the Trusted Choice network means Encompass Auto Insurance is committed to the pledge’s nine points which include some of the following:
- Provide customers the best customer service experience possible;
- Ensure drivers are treated with dignity and respect;
- Ensure their staff is educated and knowledgeable about their products;
- Explain policy options and coverage to their customers;
- Identify the best insurance products and options for their customers.
Other reasons that make Encompass Auto Insurance one of the best car insurance companies in the Nation include their Easy Pay feature and rates that get locked in for 12 months.
Discounts offered by Encompass Auto Insurance…
Encompass offers drivers a multitude of discounts including these:
- Safety Equipment Discount – Cars with automatic-seat belts or airbags qualify;
- Good Driver Discount – Drivers that maintain a spotless driving record may earn this;
- No-Accident Discount – For drivers that stay free of wrecks for a certain period of time;
- Bundling Discount – Combining car and home policies or other combination can earn discounts;
- Mature Driver Discount – Motorists 55 years or older are typically rewarded for their maturity;
- Good Student Discount – Available to students with a high GPA;
- Loss-free Discount – Offered to drivers without claims or accidents for a set period.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
As part of their Trusted Choice pledge, Encompass Auto Insurance provides customers access via 24/7 call centers, toll-free emergency phone numbers, Internet, and email and they are committed to promptly return a customer’s phone calls, e-mails or online requests and their customer service representatives are available 24/7.
Encompass also strives hard to make claim reporting as easy as possible through their Time Saver Claim Service which allows drivers to report a claim anytime day or night. They can also check on a claim, locate a claim service location, verify claims payments and even learn how to handle filing a claim after an accident. Repairs are also guaranteed through their network of recommended repair shops.