About Eagle Auto Insurance…
In addition to offering Chicagoans low cost auto insurance, Eagle also offers its customers commercial auto insurance, high-risk coverage, homeowners and renters insurance.
|Coverage:||4 out of 5|
|Cost:||5 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||4.3 out of 5|
|Claims:||3 out of 5|
Choose Eagle Auto Insurance because…
Eagle Auto Insurance’s devotion to high standards is reflected in their 5-Star Commitment to their customers in the following five areas:
- Excellence which guarantees customers get the best auto insurance quotes in the state;
- Experience through their veteran staff and management as well as their 50 years in the industry;
- Integrity by holding themselves to high ethical standards;
- Innovation through Eagle’s continual technological improvements to increase efficiency and customer service;
- Leadership by continually striving to keep the high opinion of their customers by treating them with dignity and respect.
Their Pay-As-You-Drive program allows drivers to tailor Eagle’s low cost car insurance to their needs and their 175 payment centers throughout the Chicago area allow drivers to make payments at their convenience and also allow customers to speak to Eagle’s friendly customer service representatives anytime.
Eagle also offers drivers round the clock Roadside Assistance which offers towing coverage, tire service, trip planning and more.
Intrepid travelers traveling south of the border can purchase Mexico Travel Insurance for either a day or a year and Eagle Auto Insurance guarantees the lowest rates.
Discounts offered by Eagle Auto Insurance…
Eagle offers several discounts to choose from including the following:
- Good Driver Discount for those fastidious drivers that have zero accidents or traffic violations;
- Low Use Discount for keeping the miles low on an insured vehicle;
- Multiple-Car Discount for having more than one car on a policy.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Eagle Auto Insurance has any customer service request or question covered through their 175 payment centers throughout the city where customer service representatives are available to answer any policy or claims processing questions and new customers can also sign up for a policy there, as well as make a payment.