About Country Auto Insurance…
Founded in 1925, Country was created by an Illinois farmers group to offer lightning and fire insurance to area farmers since their insurance needs were often neglected by traveling insurance salesmen. Two years later Country started offering low cost car insurance to its customers.
Today, as a Fortune 1000 Company Country is one of the top auto insurance companies in the Nation with revenues exceeding $3 billion and a presence in 40 states, providing a wide array of insurance products and financial services and insuring over than 1 million cars across the country.
|Coverage:||3.3 out of 5|
|Cost:||4 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||3.7 out of 5|
|Claims:||3.3 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Country Auto Insurance…
Fortune magazine has recognized Country as one of the top car insurance companies across the land placing it on its prestigious Fortune 1000 List every year since 2004, ranking it #624 on this year’s list.
Two of the Nation’s independent financial industry analysts – A.M. Best and Weiss Ratings – give Country’s Financial Strength Ratings solid marks.
Choose Country Auto Insurance because…
Their Keeper car insurance coverage option is unrivaled and offers total repair or replacement for new cars, even if the repair costs exceed the value of the insured car. And when estimated repairs are more than a new car, Country Auto Insurance pays for an exact new replacement.
Customer satisfaction runs deep through Country Auto Insurance as evidenced by data from the Illinois Department of Insurance which shows Country having the smallest ratio of complaints in the state for almost 12 years.
Country Auto Insurance also gets solid marks from its customers on the 2011 J.D. Power and Associates National Insurance Study.
In addition to offering low cost auto insurance, Country offers its customers coverage for everything from home to life, crop insurance to annuities, as well as investment advice and life events planning.
Discounts offered by Country Auto Insurance…
They wouldn’t be one of the best auto insurance companies in America without lots of discounts and they offer something for everyone.
Below are a few of them:
- Anti-theft Discount for cars that have an alarm or some other theft-deterrent device;
- Good Student Discount rewards high-schoolers or college students with a GPA of 3.0;
- College Graduate Discount simply for having a degree, regardless of GPA;
- Defensive Driver Discount rewards drivers successfully completing an approved defensive driving class;
- Engaged Couple Discount for drivers that will be married soon;
- Driver Training Discount saves drivers money for taking a state-approved driving instruction course;
- Multi-Policy Discount for combining a car insurance policy with homeowner’s policy, for example;
- Multi-Car Discount saves drivers money when they combine multiple cars on one auto insurance policy;
- New-Vehicle Discount when a driver purchases and insures a new car with Country Auto Insurance.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Country Auto Insurance’s customer satisfaction surveys show their customers are very pleased with them and their representatives are always available through Country’s toll-free phone number, online or customers can talk to one of any of their thousands of agents nationwide.
Claims representatives can also be reached anytime via a toll-free number or through their online claims center.