About Chubb Auto Insurance…
Founded by a father and son duo in 1882, Chubb started off selling marine insurance in New York.
The company has grown substantially from its maritime roots and today Chubb is a Fortune 500 Company and the Nation’s 11th biggest casualty and property insurer with $13 billion in revenues and $50 billion in assets, operating in 27 countries.
|Coverage:||4.7 out of 5|
|Cost:||4.3 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||3.3 out of 5|
|Claims:||3.3 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Chubb Auto Insurance…
Chubb was named by Forbes as one America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.
Chubb Auto Insurance’s Financial Strength Ratings get high marks from four of the Nation’s most reputable insurance industry analysts – A.M. Best, Fitch, Moody’s Investor Service, Standard and Poor’s – so drivers can choose their auto insurance coverage with confidence knowing their claims will be handled if and when they arise.
Choose Chubb Auto Insurance because…
Chubb offers drivers some of the best and most unique car insurance features in the industry, including:
- Agreed Value Coverage – Covers a vehicle for an agreed value when the coverage is purchased and there is no depreciation. So if a car is totaled or stolen, Chubb Auto Insurance simply cuts a check for the agreed value of the vehicle rather than what may be listed in Kelley’s Blue Book or the NADA guide book, which list a car’s current value.
- Preferred Repair Shop Coverage – Chubb Auto Insurance allows drivers to use their preferred repair or body shop in the event of an accident. However, Chubb also offers a network of certified and trusted body and repair shops through their Masterpiece Auto Preference Services (MAPS).
- Rental Car Coverage – In the event a driver’s car is being repaired and a rental car is needed this coverage will pay over nine times what the average insurance policy will cover. That means if a consumer drives a sports car, they don’t have to settle for renting a compact car and the rental car coverage also has no per-day limit.
- OEM Parts Coverage – Chubb Auto Insurance will pay for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts to be used in the event any repairs are needed so a driver’s vehicle will be restored to its original state.
- Million Dollar Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage – Up to $1 million in UM/UIM coverage in case of an accident with uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Multi-Million Dollar Liability Coverage – Up to $10 million in liability coverage is available through Chubb Auto Insurance, some of the highest available in the Nation.
- Worldwide Rental Car Coverage – Rentals in any part of the world are covered through this option.
Chubb also offers unmatched car insurance coverage for classic and antique cars through their Collector Car policies which incorporate many of the above car insurance features and comes with complimentary services such as free towing, restoration referrals and no-cost safety and security reports for covered vehicles.
Discounts offered by Chubb Auto Insurance…
Chubb offers drivers plenty of ways to save including, but not limited to, the following:
- Accident Prevention Course Discount for drivers that take a Defensive Driving class;
- Air bag/Passive Restraint Discount for cars equipped with these safety features;
- Anti-lock Brake Discount for vehicles with this braking system;
- Anti-theft Discount for cars with theft deterrent features;
- Daytime Running Lights Discount keeps cars visible on the road and also save drivers money;
- Good Student Discount for drivers that attend high school or college and maintain a solid GPA;
- Multi-Car Discount for customers that include more than one vehicle on a policy.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Chubb Auto Insurance customers can contact the Chubb Customer Care Team via their toll-free phone number anytime or can contact Chubb online through their ePolicy feature. ePolicy also allows customers to receive their insurance policies via e-mail and customers can also enroll online for automatic payments through Chubb’s eServices option.
Submitting a claim can also be done via phone through Chubb’s Claim Service Center representatives or online where customers can also check on the status of any claim.