About Allstate Auto Insurance
Founded in 1931, the company first offered low cost auto insurance through the Sears catalog and by direct mail. It’s perhaps best known for its “You’re In Good Hands” slogan.
Today it’s a Fortune 100 company with over 70,000 employees and $131 billion in assets and its millions of customers can get car insurance from brick and mortar locations, via their toll free number and online.
|Coverage:||4.5 out of 5|
|Cost:||3.5 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||4.5 out of 5|
|Claims:||3.5 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about Allstate Auto Insurance…
Its Financial Strength Ratings are superior per insurance analyst A.M. Best, which means customers really are in good hands in case they have to file a claim.
Other top rating agencies – Moody’s Investors Service and Standard & Poor’s – also give them high ratings.
The company made it to this year’s Top TenReviews list and it also made it on to the very prestigious Ward’s Top 50, which looks at thousands of insurers to compile its list.
The review experts at BestCovery.com also ranked it as one of the top car insurance companies in America.
And they’re always present on the yearly J.D. Power and Associates National Insurance Study.
Choose Allstate Auto Insurance because…
They’ve been providing low cost car insurance for a long time. And they insure it all – motorcycles, ATVs, 4x4s, snowmobiles, motor homes, cars.
But they wouldn’t be one of the top insurance companies in American if they didn’t have some special features like the ones below:
- Accident Forgiveness – Allstate Auto Insurance will help you keep your premium from skyrocketing in case of an auto accident.
- Safe Driving Bonus – Accident-free drivers earn discounts for every six months they avoid fender benders.
- New Car Replacement feature – Yup! They will replace your new car if it’s completely wrecked. A car not a check!
- Deductible Rewards – just for signing up they will knock off $100 of your collision deductible and each additional year can also knock off $100 if you stay wreck-free.
Discounts offered by Allstate Auto Insurance…
- Allstate has more than 40 ways they save drivers money on their car insurance premiums. They have all the standard discounts such as multi-vehicle, bundling coverage (auto/ home) and more but below are some of the more unique discounts this top auto insurance company offers.
- 55 and Retired Discount – Watch out AARP! Just like it says, Allstate Auto Insurance rewards older and more experienced drivers when they hit 55.
- New Car Discount – Buying a spanking brand new will score you this discount.
- Anti-Lock Brakes Discount – Buying an auto with a factory ABS system (all-wheel anti-lock braking system) will get you this one.
- Early Signing Discount– Allstate Auto Insurance gives drivers this one when they switch over to them even if their other policy hasn’t expired. They will even take care of all the paperwork!
What about their customer service and claims processing?
Overall their customers seemed satisfied according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates National Insurance Study and they really try to make their customers feel like they’re being taken care of when they have to file a claim. Claims can be filed with a local agent, via phone or online.
Additionally, Allstate Auto Insurance really tries to guide their customer through the claims process step-by- step with lots of details and offering answers to many FAQs, even providing videos. They even provide the information in Spanish.