About ACE Auto Insurance…
Founded in 1985 to offer specialty corporate insurance coverage, the ACE Group has grown to become a worldwide player on the commercial and casualty insurance market operating on 53 countries.
In America, ACE Group offers a multitude of insurance offerings for businesses, families and individuals alike, including group health, specialty personal accident coverage, as well as auto insurance.
|Coverage:||4.7 out of 5|
|Cost:||4.3 out of 5|
|Customer Service:||5 out of 5|
|Claims:||4.3 out of 5|
What the industry is saying about ACE Auto Insurance…
The Financial Ratings for ACE Auto Insurance’s parent company – ACE Group – are among the highest according to third-party financial analysts Standard & Poor’s, A.M. Best and Moody’s, meaning their ability to pay any claims is strong.
ACE Auto Insurance had zero customer complaints from the latest insurance department reports from the states of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York. The insurance departments in those states compile complaints regarding coverage such as issues with claims processing, underwriting or pricing.
Choose ACE Auto Insurance because…
ACE Auto Insurance sets the bar high for its customer service and auto insurance coverage and the company has some very unique options and benefits to coverage that truly make it a cut above other insurers.
Take for example ACE Auto Insurance’s approach to a car’s depreciation which is its annual drop in value.
ACE offers their customers a couple options to mitigate depreciation when a car is “totaled” which means it’s a complete loss after a car accident.
The first option is “Agreed Value” which initially establishes a car’s value before it becomes a complete loss. So if the car is considered “totaled” after an accident ACE will pay a customer for the originally agreed upon value.
The second option is called “New for Old” which replaces a driver’s totaled car with a new and comparable vehicle.
And that is just the beginning. Other unique benefits include the following:
- Free airbags, locks, or window replacement – Ace Auto Insurance pays to replace dinged or damaged windows, accidentally-deployed airbags or locks that need replacing because of lost keys. ACE also won’t make a driver pay their deductible in either case.
- Original Part Replacement – ACE will pay for original manufacturer parts instead of generic parts in the case of repairs to a covered vehicle.
- Road Service/ Overnight Expenses – Two days of overnight expenses are covered for drivers that need roadside assistance and far from home.
- Comparable Car Rental Coverage – ACE doesn’t put a ceiling on car’s rental rate when a covered vehicle is in the shop for repairs.
Discounts offered by ACE Auto Insurance…
ACE offers several discounts for drivers across the Nation. Below are just a few:
- Multi-Line Discount – Putting their vehicle and home or condo on the same policy will ensure drivers save.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount – Drivers can save when they have two or more vehicles on the same policy.
- Safety Features Discount – Cars with automatic seatbelts or anti-lock braking systems qualify for discounts.
- Anti-Theft Device Discount – Not only do they give drivers peace of mind but they also save money when their car has an alarm system or other theft deterrent.
What about their customer service and claims processing?
ACE Auto Insurance prides itself on its excellent claims processing and it has almost 100% of their customers saying they would recommend them to a friend or family member according to their numerous customer feed-back surveys.
Reporting a claim is easy through their phone center and its toll free number as well as through local insurance agents.